AVG antivirus provided multiple features and facilities to its users in order keep their device safe and secure. it is not completely error free and many times the users face errors while using AVG antivirus. AVG error code 0xc0000005 is a common problem but it can be removed very easily. This error mainly occurs, when the user tries to launch the world of Warcraft. This fault appears in the system having 64-bit but the AVG detects this program as a threat to the system and stops the application to launch in the system and displays this error. Read on to find out some easy fixes for this error.
Methods to fix AVG Error Code 0xc0000005
Below, we are discussing some troubleshooting steps to help you in solving this entire issue in easy steps. Follow the troubleshooting steps that are discussed below:
- Open your product and click on the “options menu.” From here, click on the “advanced settings” icon.
- Now, at the left-hand side corner, there will be an option of “exception.” Click on it.
- After finishing the above procedure, click on “add an exception” at the right corner. Now you will be able to set Warcraft as the exception and the antivirus will not scan the particular software that you don’t want to be scanned.
- Before doing this, you have to be completely sure that it does not contain any virus or any other malicious file.
- Now, in the drop-down menu click on the “exception” type.
- Then select the file that user wants to place in the exception list and the folder also.
- After completing, save the entire changes in your product. Click on “OK”.
- Once the settings are saved then restart your operating system to complete the procedure and then access your programs without any trouble.
Fix AVG error code 0xc0000005 in Windows 10
This error disturbs the operations of various software in Windows 10, but you can simply fix this issue by following fixes:
- Repair corrupted system files.
- Fix antivirus program.
- Fix registries. Registries may get corrupted due to damage in some files that are required to arrange everything in place.
- Fix faulty drivers. If the drivers are damaged, hardware start causing glitches. When you fix these faulty drivers, you resolve many issues.
- Fix BCD.
If still, you face any problem then take the help of customer support. They are available 24*7 to assist you in solving your issues. Their team of experts is just a call away, dial their toll-free number and explain them your issue. They will solve your problem in minutes.